(A) PERSONAL ITEMS
(B) ORIGINAL HANDWRITING
(C) SACRED FOOTPRINTS
(D) EARLY DEITIES
Deities Established by the Goswamis
Deities Established by Vajranabha (Shri Krishna’s Grandson)
Other Famous Early Deities
(E) EARLY PAINTINGS
(A) – PERSONAL ITEMS –
(1) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's wooden sandals, clay water-pot and quilt – in His room called Gambhira at the Shri Radha-Kanta Matha, Jagannatha Puri.
(2) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's shawl (upper cloth) – at the Shri Madana-Mohana Mandira, Saithiya Bhadrak District, Orissa (on the bank of the Salindi River).
(3) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's wooden sandals, cloth and water-pot – at the Grantha-Mandira Shri Bhagavatacarya-Patabadi, Varaha-nagara, Calcutta.
(4) A wooden seat (asana) that Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu sent to Shri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami – at Shri Radha-Ramana Mandira, Vrndavana (mentioned in many biographies).
(5) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's wooden sandals – at Udaya Giri near Bhuvanesvara in Orissa.
(6) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's wooden paddle (that He used to cross the Ganga) – at Shri Guridasa Pandita's Mandira, Ambika Kalana, Bengal, Nadiya District (mentioned in Bhakti-Ratnakara, 7.335)
(7) Shriman Nityananda Prabhu's turban – at Shri Haridasa Gosvami's home, Navadvipa.
(8) Shriman Nityananda Prabhu's Ananta-Sila, Tripura-Sundari-Yantra, and wooden walking-stick – at Khadadaha Mandira, Bengal.
(9) Shri Sanatana Gosvami's fine Bhutanese blanket – at Etoya on the Yamuna River.
(10) Shri Abhirama Thakura's whip named Jaya-Mangala, and his stick named Brahma-Danda – at his temple in Khana-kula Krishna-nagara, Bengal.
(11) Shri Haridasa Thakura's bead-bag and walking stick – at the Haridasa Thakura Matha, Jagannatha Puri, Orissa.
(12) Shri Raghu-nandana Thakura's ankle-bells – at the Mahanta Bati in Kudui-grama, Varddamana, Bengal.
(13) Shrinivasa Acarya Prabhu's wooden sandals – at Vana-Vishnu-Pura, Bankuda.
(14) Shri Rasikananda Prabhu's neck-beads and quilt – at Shripata Gopi-vallabha-pura
(15) Shri Locana Dasa Thakura's stone sitting-place that he had used when writing Shri Chaitanya-Mangala – at Ko-grama, Varddhamana District.
(B) – ORIGINAL HANDWRITING –
(1) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's handwritten Bhagavad-Gita – at Ambika Kalana in Gauridasa Pandita's Mandira (mentioned in Bhakti-Ratnakara, 7.340)
(2) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's handwritten notes between the lines of Bhagavad-Gita that was handwritten by Shri Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami – at Bharata-Pura.
(3) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's handwritten notes on Shrimad-Bhagavatam manuscript – Denuda, Varaha-nagara Patabadi Library, Vaddhamana District.
(4) Shri Gadadhara Pandita's handwritten Shrimad-Bhagavatam – at Denuda.
(5) Handwritten books by Shrila Rupa Gosvami and Shrila Sanatana Gosvami – at Shri Radha Damodara Mandira in Vrndavana, and at Haribol Kutira, Navadvipa
(6) Shri Vrndavana Dasa Thakur's handwritten Shri Chaitanya-Bhagavata – at Denuda.
(7) Shri Bhagavat Acarya's handwritten Krishna-Prema-Tarangini (Bengali versification of Shrimad Bhagavatam) – at Varaha-nagara Patabadi.
(8) A letter written by Shri Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami pertaining to Shri Radha-Kunda – at Radha Kunda, and in the library at Panihati.
(9) A bill of sale for some land in Vraja, written from a local resident to Shri Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami – at Varaha-nagara Library.
(10) An old letter written by the Muslim Emperor Humayun Bada Shah regarding the prohibition of killing animals in Vraja – at Shri Vrndavana.
(C) – SACRED FOOTPRINTS –
(1) Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's footprints in stone – at the Jagannatha Mandira, Puri, Orissa. Formerly, these were next to the pillar called Garuda-stambha, but they were moved to a small temple near the north gate of Mandira.
(2) Impression of Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's body offering full dandavat (prostrated obeisances with all limbs) – at the Alalanatha Mandira, 14 miles from Puri.
(3) Shri Advaita Prabhu's footprints – upon a grindstone at Jhadu-Mandala In Shri Vrndavana.
(4 ) Shri Krishna's footprints – atop the mountain called Carana-Pahadi in Kamyavana (one of the 12 forests of Vraja)
(5) Footprints of Shri Krishna and hoof prints of His cows – at carana-pahadi in the village of Baithana in Vraja
(6) Rocks from Govardhana, Hill bearing Shri Krishna footprint – at the Radha-Damodara Mandira in Shri Vrndavana, and also in Jaipura.
(7) Shri Krishna's footprints in rock atop the hill of Nandisvara (Nanda-grama ) in Vraja –
(8) A rock from Govardhana Hill bearing Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's thumb-print, which He gave to Shri Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami – Radha-Gokulananda Mandira, Vrndavana.
(D) – EARLY DEITIES –
(1) Deity of Shri Gaura established by Shri Vishnu-priya – at Navadvipa (mentioned by Murari Gupta in Chaitanya-Carita, 4.14.8).
(2) Shri Nitai Gaura established by Gauridasa Pandita – at Ambika Kalana (Mentioned by Murari Gupta in Shri Chaitanya-Carita, 4.14.12)
(3) Shri Nitai-Gaura established by Murari Gupta – at Bana-Khandi Mahadeva, Vrndavana.
(4) Shri Gaura-Govinda established by Shri Kasisvara Pandita – at Shri Govinda Mandira in Vrndavana (mentioned in Sadhan-Dipika, Ch. 2, page 24)
(5) Shri Gaura-Nityananda established by Shri Mahesa Pandita – at Cakadaha, Palapada
(6) Shri Gaura-Gopala established by Shri Jagadisa Pandita – at Yasoda, Nadiya
(7) Three Deities of Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu's that were made during His presence – one installed by Narahari Sarakara Thakura at Shrikhanda; one installed by Shri Gadadhara Dasa at Katoya, one installed by Shri Kamsari Ghosa at Ganga-nagara (Baguda).
(8) Shri Laksmi-priya and Gauranga discovered in an abandoned barn by Shrila Narottama Dasa Thakura – at Khetuda (mentioned in Bhakti-Ratnakara, 10.191-203).
(9) Shri Shri Yasho-Madhava discovered by Shri Jagannatha Thakura – at Adiyala, Daka.
(10) Shri Meyo-Krishna served Shri Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami – at Bharata-pura, Musidabad Districts.
(11) Shri Bala Gopala served by Shri Satyabhanu Upadhyaya (the wandering vipra mentioned in Shri Chaitanya-Bhagavata) – at Shri Haridasa Gosvami's home, Navadvipa.
(12) Shri Ksira-cora Gopinatha – at Remuna, Orissa.
(13) Shri Gopinatha served by Shri Abhirama Thakura – at Khana-Kula Krishna-nagara.
(14) Shri Tota-Gopinatha (found by Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu at Yamesvara Tota) – at Jagannatha Puri, Orissa
(15) Shri Saksi-Gopala – formerly at Kataka, now at a temple near Puri.
Deities Established By The Gosvamis
(16) Shri Govinda installed by Shrila Rupa Gosvami at Vrndavana – now in Jaipura.
(17) Shri Madana-Mohana installed by Shrila Sanatana Gosvami at Vrndavana – now in Karauli.
(18) Shri Radha Damodara installed by Shrila Jiva Gosvami in Vrndavana – in Jaipura.
(19) Shri Radha-Ramana installed by Shrila Gopala Bhatta Gosvami – in Vrndavana.
(20) Shri Gopinatha installed by Shrila Madhu Pandita Gosvami at Vrndavana – in Jaipura.
(21) Shri Radha-Vinod installed by Shrila Lokanatha Gosvami – now in Jaipura.
(22) Shri Syama-Sundara installed by Shrila Syamananda Prabhu – now in Jaipura.
(23) Shri Gokulananda installed by Shrila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura – in Vrndavana along with Shri Radha-Vijaya-Govinda of Shrila Baladeva Vidya-bhusana, and Shri Chaitanya of Shrila Narottama Dasa Thakura.
Deities Established In Vraja By Vajranabha, Shri Krishna's Grandson
(24-27) FOUR DEVAS – (in Vrndavana) Shri Govinda-deva; (in Mathura) Shri Kesava-deva; (in Govardhana) Shri Hari-deva; (in Maha-vana) Shri Baladeva.
(28-31) FOUR GOPALAS – (in Vrndavana) Saksi-Gopala, Gopinath-Gopala, Madana-Gopala; (in Govardhana) Shrinatha-Gopala.
(32-35) FOUR SIVAS – (in Mathura) Bhutesvara; (in Vrndavana) Gopisvara; ( in Govardhana) Cakresvara; (in Kamya-vana) Kamesvara.
(36-39) FOUR DEVIS – (in Mathura) Maha-Devi; (in Vrndavana) Vrnda-Devi; (in Cira-Ghata) Katyayani; (in Sanketa) Sanketak Sanketa-Vasini.
Other Famous Early Deities
(40) Shri Syama-sundara in Khadadaha;
(41) Shri Gaura-Nitai in Sukacara;
(42) Shri Madana-Mohana in Panihati;
(43) Shri Nanda-Dulala in Saibona;
(44) Shri Jagannatha in Mahesa;
(45) Shri Mahaprabhu in Catara;
(46) Bala-Gopala in Endedaha;
(47) Shri Radha Vallabha in Vallabha-pura
(48) Shri Madana-Gopala in Santi-pura
(49) Mohana-Raya and Krishna-Raya in Baharampura
(50-55) the six sets of Deities established during Shrila Narottama Dasa Thakura's celebration of the first Gaura-Purnima festival (appearance day of Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu) in Khetari – Gauranga, Vallabhi-Kanta, Radha-Ramana, Vraja-Mohana, Radha-Kanta, and Shri Krishna
(56) Shri Nanda Dulala in Jalala-pura
(57) Shri Laksmi-Vishnu-priya established in Rajasahi, Khetari by Shrila Narottama Dasa Thakura
(58) A Deity established in the King's palace of Puri by Maharaja Prataparudra
(59) A Deity established in Campahati, Varddhamana by Shri Vaninatha Thakura.
(E) – EARLY PAINTINGS –
(1) Famous painting done by Shri Visakha Devi herself of Shri Madana-Gopala, painted for the pleasure of Shrimati Radharani – as mentioned in Shrila Rupa Gosvami's Vidagdha-Madhava-Nataka.
(2) Painting of Shriman Mahaprabhu – at Ma Jahnava Ghata next to Shri Radha-Kunda.
(3) Painting of Shri Mahaprabhu with His associates – at the King's palace in Kunja-ghata, Baharampura.
(4) Life-size painting of Shri Mahaprabhu – in the King's palace at Puri.
(5) Painting in Bhonsala House in Bombay (bought from Vargira Bangala).
(6) Painting of Rasa-Raja-Mahabhava at Shrila Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami's bhajana-kutira in Radha-kunda; upon the request of the Muslim emperor of Delhi, the royal artist of the King of Orissa went before Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu and painted His portrait exactly true to the Lord's countenance.
(7) Painting of Shri Chaitanya Sankirtana, done in the mid-17th century; it used to be in Shrinivasa Acarya's house in Yaji-grama, but is now in Mallika Mahasaya Thakura's house in Endedaha.