HYDERABAD, May 14, 2018: Hare Krishna Movement (HKM), Hyderabad will be launching its Basil Woods Preschool Academy in Banjara Hills on May 19, 2018 at MLA Colony, Road No.12, Banjara Hills.
Basil Woods is conceived by HKM Group to inculcate Indian foundational values and universal ethics along with imparting physical and cognitive learning in the formative years of a child. As part of its core objective of Heritage & Culture promotion, HKM Hyderabad has been organizing programs like Summer Culture Camps & Heritage Fests every year for students from LKG to 10th Std.
Basil Woods currently runs preschools in Bengaluru and Guwahati and has been ranked amongst the Top upcoming Preschool-cum-Day Care centers in India, by Education Today in Dec. 2017.
At a Press Conference today at Somajiguda Press Club, His Grace Satya Gaura Chandra Dasa (M.Tech IIT-Chennai), President of HKM, Hyderabad & Akshaya Patra in Telangana & AP, while releasing the Basil Woods Preschool Academy brochure said, “The preschool’s objective is to provide best-in-class early learning experience for the gen-smart kids. For the first time in India, Cuture Connect, a special co-curricular module to explore the rich cultural heritage of India in an engaging and fun-filled manner, has been added.“
We are hosting “Vidyarambh‘“ an inaugural program and first open house of the Banjara Hills preschool on May 19, 2018. Admissions to the preschool will also begin on the same day and the school starts in the second week of June 2018.
Unique features of Basil Woods Preschool:
- The curriculum is designed by reputed academicians and trainers.
- A blend of various teaching methodologies with foundational values from Indian culture and heritage.
- Experienced facilitators to teach and work with the children. A low teacher-to-student ratio that enables personal attention.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with scientifically designed educational material to foster natural learning.
Programs Offered are:
- Toddlers group /playgroup (Age: 21 months to 33 months)
- Mont 1/Nursery (Age: 33 months to 45 months)
- Mont 2/LKG (Age: 45 months to 57 months)
- Mont 3/UKG (Age: 57 months to 69 months)
- Extended day program/Hobby classes (Age: 1 Year to 10 Years)
This model can develop children not only in academics but also in learning cultural and traditional values, customs and ethics aimed towards character formation and holistic development.
For more details contact 9133115552.