GITA ESSAY CONTEST 2016 – RESULTS
ISKCON Bangalore conducted a Gita essay contest on the occasion of Gita Jayanti on December 10, 2016.
The contest was open from December 10, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
The participants need to submit essays based on Bhagavad-gita, choosing one of the following three topics.
- Personal Experience / Realization
- Philosophical Understanding
- Relevance of the Gita to the Modern Age
The entries were evaluated based on the originality of the content, substance, language, presentation and conformity with Srila Prabhupada’s teachings.
The winners of the contest are:
- First Prize – Mr. Ratnadeep Ray
- Second Prize – Ms. Chetna S Nathani
- Third Prize – Ms. Malini Devi Dasi, Mr. Krishna Kumar, Ms. Shruthi Gaurav Alva
We thank all the participants of the Gita Essay Contest. The selected essays are published on our website.
- Dictionary of Solutions – by Ratnadeep Ray
- Miracles in My Life – by Chetna S Nathani
- Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya – the age that is – by Malini Devi Dasi
- How Bhagavad Gita As It Is helped me know the world as it is! – by Krishna Kumar
- How Gita Transformed My Life – by Shruthi Gaurav Alva
- Relevance of the Gita to the Modern Age – by Ram Prasad
- Bhagavad Gita in Daily Life – by Laxmi Prasad Boda