"Let us all chant, and do nothing" is dangerous: Srila Prabhupada
Conversations, May 31, 1974, Geneva
You cannot expect that your audience should be all highly brain. No. Preaching is required because they have no brain. Therefore your duty is to tolerate all difficulties and bring them to the sense of brain. Not that - "These people are animals; we shall not mix with them." Then you have no missionary activities. Then you sit down in a place and chant Hare Krishna. Then don't open centers. That is also dangerous. If we imitate Haridasa Thakura, "Let us all chant and do nothing," then the maya, the women, they are very expert. They could not conquer over Haridasa Thakura, but she'll conquer upon you. And become victim. Therefore we have to be active. We cannot imitate Haridasa. Anyone who has imitated the Haridasa Thakura, he has fallen down. He has fallen. He must fall down because imitating the highest personality, for which he is not fit. Therefore he's going to fall down. When by preaching, by chanting, we will be expert, then it is possible.
● Below is our spud field-about 175 plants which should be plenty for our needs the next year, which includes home use and all the programs here
●One way to get good potatoes is to soak the roots twice a season with five gallon buckets of water mixed with one cup of molasses. I did 40 gallons here, twice
This prevents the spuds from developing any black holes inside and makes their skin good for storage, yet still very edible
● It is also good to do it after you have wetted the soil so the liquid really soaks down deep in to the roots
● The Divine Pair to be worshipped in Kali yuga
● Nityananda Rama Avadhuta - and yes for those of you who look closely, or wondered or even cared, those are real pearls gold caps and carnelian.
● The Most Beautiful Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
● A typical morning offering - 3 times boiled, raw, unpasteurized, un-homogenized organic milk, backyard raspberries, organic bananas and avocados... no chemicals used here